Approximation of distributions of sums of Banach-valued random elements by infinitely divisible laws. II
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 26.V. I. Paulauskas, “Sum of a random number of multidimensional random vectors,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,12, No. 2, 109–121 (1972).Google Scholar
- 27.R. N. Bhattacharya and R. Ranga Rao, Approximation by Normal Distribution and Asymptotic Expansions [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 28.S. S. Barsov and V. V. Ul'yanov, “Estimates of the closeness of Gaussian measures,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,291, No. 2, 273–276 (1986).Google Scholar
- 29.N. N. Vakhaniya, V. I. Tarieladze, and S. A. Chobanyan, Probability Distributions in Banach Spaces [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 30.Yu. V. Prokhorov, “Asymptotic behavior of the binomial distribution,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,8, No. 3, 135–142 (1953).Google Scholar
- 31.T. A. Azlarov and N. A. Volodin, “Laws of large numbers for identically distributed Banach-valued random variables” Teor. Veroyatn. Primen.,26, No. 3, 584–590 (1981).Google Scholar
- 32.W. Hengartner and R. Teodorescu, Concentration Functions [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 33.V. V. Yurinskii, “Precision of normal approximation of the probability of landing in a ball,” Teor. Veroyatn. Primen.,27, No. 2, 270–278 (1982).Google Scholar
- 34.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Theory of Stochastic Processes [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 35.J. Distel, Geometry of Banach Spaces: Selected Chapters [Russian translation], Visha Shkola, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988