Functionally substituted allenephosphonates and their transformation products 3. Reaction of phosphorus-containing 1-methoxy-2,3-alkadienes with 2-aminopyridines
- 20 Downloads
A study was carried out on the reaction of aminopyridines with phosphorus-containing allenes. 2-Aminopyridines react to form phosphorylated pyrido-[1,2-a]-pyrimidines, while aminopyridines with monoalkylation at the exocyclic nitrogen atom form a mixture of 1,2- and 1,3-alkadienylphosphonates. A reaction mechanism was proposed.
KeywordsNitrogen Nitrogen Atom Pyrimidine Reaction Mechanism Transformation Product
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Brel' and E. V. Abramkin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 8, 1880 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Brel', E. V. Abramkin, I. V. Martynov, and B. I. Ionin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 12, 2736 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.General Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1985), p. 15.Google Scholar
- 4.Z. T. Fomun, J. T. Mbafor, P. D. Landor, and S. R. Landor, Tetrahedron Lett.,22, No. 41, 4127 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.L. N. Mashlyakovskii, G. G. Berezina, V. I. Zakharov, and B. I. Ionin, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,49, No. 1, 54 (1979).Google Scholar