Reaction of hypophosphorous acid with benzaldehyde
The reaction of hypophosphorous acid with benzaldehyde in benzene gives bis (α-hydroxybenzyl)phosphinic acid and 5-hydroxy-5-oxo-2,4,6-triphenyl-l,3,5-dioxaphosphorinane.
KeywordsBenzene Hypophosphorous Acid Benzaldehyde Phosphinic Acid Dioxaphosphorinane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Ville and M. Frieded, Compt. Rend.,107, 659 (1888).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Ville and M. Frieded, Compt. Rend.,110, 348 (1890).Google Scholar
- 3.P. V. Merie, C. A.,50, 7077 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.D. O. Traube, B. A. Vovsi, and B. I. Lonin, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,42, 351 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Yudelevich, L. B. Sokolov, and B. I. Lonin, Usp. Khim.,49, 92 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.B. A. Arbuzov, O. A. Erastov, S. Sh. Khetagurova, and T. A. Zyablikova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1979, 2136.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Sheldon, C. A.,55, 22347 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982