Synthesis and some properties of o-borylphenylphosphine
- 43 Downloads
(o-Dibutylboryl)diphenylphosphine, containing tricoordinated phosphorus and boron atoms, was obtained for the first time in the reaction of (o-bromo-phenyl)diphenylphosphine, butyllithium, and butylchloroborane. Analysis of the spectral indices and their comparison with reported data showed the lack of stabilizing donor-acceptor interactions between phosphorus and boron atoms.
KeywordsPhosphorus Boron Spectral Index Boron Atom Diphenylphosphine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Wittig and H. Matzura, Ann.,732, No. 2, 97 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Vul'fson, N. N. Sarvarova, A. S. Balueva, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 6, 1445 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Balueva, S. R. Prokhorova, and G. N. Nikonov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim. (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Balueva, Yu. Ya. Efremov, V. M. Nekhoroshkov, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 12, 2793 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.É. E. Nifant'ev and L. K. Vasyanina,31P NMR Spectroscopy [in Russian], Izd. MGPI, Moscow (1986), p. 85.Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Balueva and O. A. Erastov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 163 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.J. G. Hartley, M. Venanzi, and D. C. Goodall, J. Chem. Soc., No. 8, 3930 (1963).Google Scholar