Reaction of iodine fluosulfate with fluoroolefins
- 18 Downloads
When reacted with fluoroolefins, iodine fluosulfate exhibits less expressed electrophilic properties than chlorine fluosulfate.
KeywordsIodine Chlorine Electrophilic Property Fluosulfate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Fokin, Abstracts of Seventh European Symposium on Fluorine Chemistry, Venice, September 15–19, 1980.Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Fokin, Yu. D. Studnev, A. I. Rapkin, T. M. Potarina, and L. D. Kuznetsova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1980, 2641.Google Scholar
- 3.C. J. Schack and K. O. Crhiste, Abstracts of Second Chemical Congress of the North American Continent, Division of Fluorine Chemistry, San Francisco, California, Aug. 26–29, 1980.Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Fokin, Yu. N. Studnev, L. D. Kuznetsova, and V. L. Rud', Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1974, 471.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Fokin, Yu. N. Studnev, L. D. Kuznetsova, and I. N. Krotovich, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1978, 649.Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Fokin, Yu. N. Studnev, A. I. Rapkin, K. I. Pasevina, T. M. Potarina, and O. V. Verenikin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1980, 2369.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982