Exchange reaction involving olefin α-oxides and diethyl-β-hydroxyalkylamines
- 24 Downloads
The feasibility was demonstrated for an exchange reaction for the olefin oxide-β-hydroxyalkylamine system, and a mechanism was proposed involving the formation of an ammonium salt as an intermediate.
KeywordsAmmonium Exchange Reaction Ammonium Salt
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.A. D. Malievskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,190, 884 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Malievskii, V. V. Vints, and V. N. Parfenov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1559 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Malievskii and V. V. Vints, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2702 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.Kh. A. Arutyunyan, E. A. Dzhavadyan, A. O. Tonoyan, S. P. Davtyan, B. A. Rozenberg, and N. S. Enikolopyan, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,50, 2016 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Malievskii, V. V. Vints, and N. M. Émanuél', Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,223, 1180 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.M. F. Sorokin, L. G. Shode, and A. B. Shteinpress, Vysokomol. Soedin.,B11, 172 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.M. F. Sorokin, L. G. Shode, A. B. Shteinpress, and V. N. Stokozenko, Plast. Massy, No. 3, 20 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.R. P. Tiger, I. G. Badaeva, S. P. Bondarenko, and S. G. Entelis, Vysokomol. Soedin.,19, 419 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.K. V. Vatsuro and G. L. Mishchenko, Name Reactions in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976), p. 233.Google Scholar
- 10.M. S. Malinovskii, Olefin Oxides and Their Derivatives [in Russian], Goskhimizdat (1961), pp. 267, 269.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982