Synthesis and properties of α-C-nitrohydrazones 2. Reaction of hydrazines with trinitromethyl compounds
- 31 Downloads
A new convenient method for the synthesis ofα-C-nitrohydrazones starting from unsymmetrical dialkylhydrazines and trinitromethyl compounds is suggested.
KeywordsHydrazine Convenient Method Trinitromethyl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Sh. Shvartz, M. M. Kravushkin, V. V. Sevost'yanova, and V. N. Yarovenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 813 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.K. V. Altykhpv and V. V. Perekalin, Usp. Khim.,45, 2050 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Nikolaeva, L. B. Zamirova, and N. M. Lyalin, Zh. Org. Khim.,10, 2304 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.L. S. Pupko, A. I. Dychenko, and P. S. Pel'kis, Inventor's Certificate No. 237882, 1969; Ref. Zh. Khim., 9N301 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Bamberger and E. Pensel, Ber.,36, 57 (1903).Google Scholar
- 7.N. Feuer and L. Spinicelli, J. Org. Chem.,41, 2981 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979