Synthesis of 2,5-disubstituted pyrroles by the reaction of ketoximes with 1,2-dibromopropane
- 26 Downloads
The reaction of ketoximes with 1,2-dibromopropane in the KOH-DMSO system gave 2,5-disubstituted pyrroles in 21–56% yield.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.B. A. Trofimov and A. I. Mikhaleva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2840 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Mikhaleva, B. A. Trofimov, A. N. Vasil'ev, and G. A. Komarova, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 979, 337; Byull. Izobret., No. 40 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.B. A. Trofimov and A. I. Mikhaleva, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1299 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Trofimov and A. I. Mikhaleva, N-Vinyl Pyrroles [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1984), p. 83.Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Trofimov, A. I. Mikhaleva, S. E. Korostova, and G. A. Kalabin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 994 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Yurovskaya, V. V. Druzhinina, M. M. Tyurekhodzhaeva, and Yu. G. Bundel', Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 69 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989