Reaction of nickel β-aminovinyl-ketonates with stationary liquid phases
- 19 Downloads
In the gas-liquid chromatography of microquantities of nickel β-aminovinyl-ketonates, the interphase adsorption does not introduce an appreciable contribution to the retention data.
The influence of the enthalpy and entropy factors on the dissolution of fluoroalkyl-containing nickel β-aminovinyl-ketonates in stationary liquid phases was analyzed, and it was shown that entropy of solution plays a dominant role in the determination of the order of retention of these chelates on the siloxane phases, depending on the number of difluoromethylene groups in the chain.
KeywordsEntropy Chromatography Nickel Enthalpy Liquid Phasis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Mikhailenko, I. P. Sereda, and A. N. Korol, J. Chromatogr.,168, 333 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Mikhailenko, I. P. Sereda, and A. N. Korol, J. Chromatogr.,191, 321 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.P. C. Uden and D. E. Henderson, Analyst,102, 889 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Bazhenova, K. I. Pashkevich, V. E. Kirichenko, and A. Ya. Aizikovich, Zh. Analit. Khim.,36, 410 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Mikhailenko, I. P. Sereda, and A. N. Korol', Zh. Analit. Khim.,34, 2260 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Korol, Chromatographia,3, 372 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Korol, Chromatographia,8, 385 (1975).Google Scholar