Comparative catalytic efficiency of 1,4-dialkyl-1,4-diazoniabicyclo[2.2.2]octane difluorides and alkali metal fluorides in the reaction of pentafluorophenol with pentafluoropyridine
- 39 Downloads
The catalytic efficiency of 1,4-dialkyl-1,4-diazoniabicyclo[2.2.2]octane difluorides in the reaction of pentafluorophenol with pentafluoropyridine is somewhat enhanced with increasing length of the alkyl substituents and is higher than for LiF and NaF but markedly less than for KF and CsF.
KeywordsFluoride Alkali Metal Octane Catalytic Efficiency Alkyl Substituent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Kuwajima, T. Murofushi, and E. Nakaura, Synthesis, 602 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.J. H. Clark, Chem. Rev.,80, 420 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.G. G. Yakobson and N. E. Akhmetova, Synthesis, 169 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Aksenov, V. M. Vlasov, and G. G. Yakobson, J. Fluor. Chem.,20, 439 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.J. I. Hayami, N. Ono, and A. Kaji, Tetrahedron Lett., 1385 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Pless, J. Org. Chem.,48, 2121 (1983);39, 2644 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.R. K. Sharma and J. L. Fry, J. Org. Chem.,48, 2112 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Vysochin and G. V. Shishkin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 250 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.I. Lacko, F. Devinsky, D. Mlynarcik, and L. Krasnec, Acta Fac. Pharm. Univ. Cominience,30, 109 (1977); Chem. Abstr.,88, 189966a (1978).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. V. Karyakin and I. I. Angelov, Pure Chemical Compounds [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1974), p. 337.Google Scholar
- 11.I. L. Knunyants and G. G. Yakobson (editor), Syntheses of Organofluorine Compounds [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1973), pp. 134, 182.Google Scholar