The reaction of C-(N,N-dialkylamino)phosphaalkenes and their dimers with sulfur
The nature of the dialkylamino group has a significant effect on the reactivity of C-(N,N-di-alkylamino)phosphaalkenes upon their reaction with sulfur.
KeywordsSulfur Dialkylamino Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Navech, J.-P. Majoral, and R. Kramer, Tetrahedron Lett.,24, No. 52, 5885 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Andreev and O. N. Grishina, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,54, 1533 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Becker, W. Massa, and O. Mundt, Z. Anorg. Allg. Chem.,485, 23 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. Yu. Samitov, Atlas of the NMR Spectra of Positional Isomers [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd. Kazan'sk. Univ., Kazan (1983), p. 10.Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Andreev and O. N. Grishina, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,52, 1785 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Willstätter and T. Wirth, Chem. Ber.,42, 1920 (1909).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990