Previously unreported N,N′-bis(2-vlnyloxyethyl)carbodiimide was synthesized by the reaction of N,N′ -bis(2-vinyloxyethyl)thiourea with yellow mercuric oxide in CH2Cl2 at room temperature.
KeywordsOxide CH2Cl2 Thiourea Carbodiimide Mercuric Oxide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.B. V. Bocharov, Usp. Khim.,34, 488 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Barton and W. D. Ollis (eds.), General Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Vol. 3, I. O. Sutherland (ed.), Nitrogen-Containing Compounds [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1982), p. 629.Google Scholar
- 4.B. I. Mikhant'ev, V. B. Mikhant'ev, V. L. Lapenko, and V. K. Voinova, Some Vinyl Monomers [in Russian], Izd. Voronezhsk. Univ., Voronezh (1970), p. 258.Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Trofimov, Heteroatomic Acetylene Derivatives [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981), p. 88.Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Nedolya, V. V. Gerasimova, and B. A. Trofimov, Sulfur Lett.,6, No. 3, 67 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Nedolya, N. P. Papsheva, V. V. Gerasimova, et al., Zh. Org. Khim.,24, No. 12, 2532 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991