[2+4]-Cycloaddition reactions of methyl trifluoropyruvate trifluoroacetylimine
Methyl trifluoropyruvate trifluoroacetylimine (I) reacts regioselectively with olefins to form dihydrooxazines (II)-(VII). In its reactions with 1,3-dienes, too, compound (I) exhibits properties of a 1,3-heterodiene rather than a dienophile. Acid hydrolysis of the synthesized oxazines results in their conversion to substituted α-amino-α-trifluoromethyltetrahydrofuran-2-ones (XII)-(XVI).
KeywordsMethyl Hydrolysis Acid Hydrolysis Cycloaddition Reaction Oxazine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. R. Schmidt, Synthesis, 333 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Zeifman, N. P. Gambaryan, L. A. Simonyan, et al., Zh. Obshch. Khim., 2476 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Osipov, A. F. Kolomiets, and A. V. Fokin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 213 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Osipov, A. F. Kolomiets, and A. V. Fokin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 132 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.L. N. Kryukov, L. Yu. Kryukova, and A. F. Kolomiets, Zh. Org. Khim.,17, No. 12, 2629 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.L. N. Kryukov, L. Yu. Kryukova, and A. F. Kolomiets, Zh. Org. Khim.,18, No. 9, 1873 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Carpino and E. S. Rundberg, Chem. Commun., 1431 (1968).Google Scholar