Photochemical synthesis of 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9-octamethyl-C2V-bishomocubane
1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9-Octamethyl-C2V-bishomocubane was prepared by the photochemical cyclization of 1R,3S,4,5,6R,8S,9,10-octamethyltricyclo[6.2.0.03,6]deca-4,9-di-ene in benzene.
KeywordsBenzene Photochemical Synthesis Photochemical Cyclization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Marchand, Chem. Revs.,89, No. 5, 1011 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Criegee and A. Moschel, Chem. Ber.,92, No. 9, 2181 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Yu. Bagryanskaya, Yu. V. Gatilov, and S. A. Osadochnyi, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,25, No. 3, 178 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Osawa, K. Aigami, and Y. Imamoto, J. Org. Chem.,42, No. 15, 1621 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.U. Burkert and N. L. Allinger (eds.), ACS Monograph No. 177: Molecular Mechanics, American Chemical Society, Washington, D.C. (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Criegee, J. Dekker, W. Engel, et al., Chem. Ber.,96, No. 9, 2362 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991