(2,2,2-Trinitroethoxy)acetic acid and its derivatives
- 31 Downloads
Methods are developed for synthesizing (2,2,2-trinitroethoxy)acetic acid (TNEAA) by oxidation of the 2,2,2-trinitroethyl ethers of allylic alcohol or ethylene glycol; among the carboxyl group derivatives obtained were esters from the simplest alcohols and polynitro alcohols, the acid chloride, the amide, and the nitrile.
KeywordsOxidation Alcohol Acetic Ether Chloride
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.German Patent 825,685 (1952); Chem. Abstr.,52, 10144i (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.H. G. Adolph and M. J. Kamlet, J. Org. Chem.,34, No. 1, 45 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.R. H. Saunders, USA Patent 2,996,537 (1961); Chem. Abstr.,55, 26448d (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Shvekhgeimer and G. A. Mikheichev, Zh. Org. Khim.,30, No. 1, 30 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.J. C. Hoffsommer, M. J. Kamlet, and J. C. Dacons, J. Org. Chem.,26, No. 12, 4881 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.O. A. Luk'yanov and G. V. Pokhvisneva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 11, 2540 (1991).Google Scholar