Study of the properties of pentasil-containing catalysts in reactions of transformation of hydrocarbons
The kinetics of transformations of propane and propylene on pentasils modified with zinc, Zn/HTsVM, and the H form of zeolite were investigated. Quantitative data were obtained which revealed significant differences for HTsVM and Zn-containing catalysts in the selectivity of transformations of propane with different degrees of its conversion. The promoting effect of Zn in the Zn/HTsVM system not only on the stage of dehydrogenation of propane into propylene, but also on subsequent transformations of propylene into aromatic hydrocarbons, was demonstrated. The absence of internal diffusion inhibition of the reaction in the conditions studied was demonstrated experimentally. It was shown that aromatization of propane takes place in the kinetic region.
KeywordsZinc Zeolite Hydrocarbon Propane Aromatic Hydrocarbon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. V. Vasina, V. P. Sitnik, A. V. Preobrazhenskii, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 528 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.T. G. Khaimova, D. A. Mkhitarova, and N. M. Trenina, Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 7, 18 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Mole, J. R. Anderson, and G. Greer, Appl. Catal.,17, 141 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Scurrell, Appl. Catal.,32, 1 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Inui, Y. Manino, F. Okazumi, et al., Ind. Ing. Chem. Res.,26, No. 4, 647 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Kitagawa, Y. Sendoda, and Y. Ono, J. Catal.,101, 12 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.Kh. M. Minachev, V. B. Kazanskii, A. A. Dergachev, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,303, No. 2, 412 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.N. S. Gnep, J. Y. Doyemet, A. M. Seco, et al., Appl. Catal.,43, 155 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.O. V. Bragin, T. V. Vasina, S. A. Isaev, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 32 (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.M. S. Scurrell, Appl. Catal.,41, 89 (1988).Google Scholar
- 11.O. V. Bragin, B. K. Nefedov, T. V. Vasina, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,225, No. 1, 103 (1980).Google Scholar
- 12.J. R. Anderson, K. Foger, T. Mole, et al., J. Catal.,58, 114 (1979).Google Scholar