Production of manganese borohydride complexes of manganese solvated with THF, and the structure of Mn(BH4)2 (THF)3
By reacting MnCl2 and NaBH4 in THF, the complex MnOBH4)2 (THF)3 was obtained and characterized by chemical analysis and physicochemical methods.
KeywordsChemical Analysis Manganese NaBH4 Borohydride MnCl2
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Monnier, Ann. Chim. (Paris), 14 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Nöth, Angew. Chem.,73, 371 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.P. H. Bird and M. G. H. -Wallbridge, Chem. Commun., 687 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Mal'tseva and V. S. Khain, Sodium Borohydride [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985), p. 8.Google Scholar
- 5.É. B. Lobkovskii, L. V. Titov, S. B. Psikha, et al., Zh. Strukt. Khim.,23, No. 2, 172 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Chekhlov, A. I. Yurtanov, and I. V. Martynov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,282, 323 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.S. J. Hildebrandt, D. N. Gaines, and J. C. Calabrese, Inorg. Chem.,17, 790 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.M. W. Chen, D. F. Gaines, and L. G. Hoard, Inorg. Chem.,19, 2989 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.H. D. Kaesz, W. Fellmann, G. R. Wilkes, and L. F. Dhal, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,87, 2753 (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.W. L. Driessen and M. Heijer, Inorg. Chim. Acta,33, 261 (1979).Google Scholar
- 11.U. Mirtsaidov and T. N. Dymova, Borohydrides of the Transition Metals [in Russian], Donish, Dushanbe (1985).Google Scholar
- 12.K. M. Mackay, Hydrogen Compounds of the Metallic Elements, Halstead Publ., New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 13.V. D. Makhaev, A. P. Borisov, and É. B. Lobkovskii, Zh. Neorg. Khim.,29, 1160 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988