XLIII. Bis(1-silatranyloxy)alkanes and 1-(hydroxyalkoxy)silatranes
Methods for the preparation of bis(1-silatranyloxy)alkanes,-, where R=-(CH2)n-(n=2–6), -CH2CH(CH3)-, and-CH2CH2OCH2CH2-,were developed on the basis of reactions of alkanediols with 1-hydro- and 1-ethoxysilatrane. In the presence of excess alkanediol these reactions give less stable 1-(hydroxyalkoxy)silatranes,, that are difficult to isolate.
KeywordsSilatranes Organic Chemistry Alkane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Voronkov, I. S. Emel'yanov, G. I. Zelchan, V. M. D'yakov, and I. G. Kuznetsov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 35 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.M. G. Voronkov, G. F. Tsybulyan, and G. I. Zelchan, USSR Author's Certificate No. 297639 (1970); Byul. Izobr., No. 10, 82 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Sprung and L. S. Nelson, J. Org. Chem.,20, 1750 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.K. A. Andrianov and M. A. Golubenko, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,29, 3598 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Zelchan and M. G. Voronkov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 371 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.M. G. Voronkov and G. I. Zelchan, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 210 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976