Reactions of phosphorus pentachloride with N,N'-dialkyl- and N-alkyl-N'-acetylureas
- 20 Downloads
N,N′-dialkylureas are phosphorylated by phosphorus pentachloride to give cyclic trichlorodiazaphosphetidinones. The formation of these derivatives in the reaction of N-methyl-N' -chloroacetylurea with PCl5 is accompanied by the chlorination of the N-acetyl fragment.
KeywordsPhosphorus PCl5 Phosphorus Pentachloride Acetylureas
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Dmitriev and B. V. Timokhin, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,53, No. 9, 2149 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Ulrich and A. A. R. Saygh, Angew. Chem.,76, No. 14, 647 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Becke-Goehring and H. Scwind, Z. Anorg. Allg. Chem.,372, 285 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.W. P. Dalgleich and A. L. Porte, J. Magn. Reson.,20, No. 2, 359 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.G. E. Kibrik, V. S. Kozlov, I. A. Kyuntsel', et al., Khim. Fiz.,4, No. 8, 1076 (1985).Google Scholar