Metal complexes in catalytic conversions of olefins. 4. Heterogenization of nickel complexes on chemically modified silochrome surface; activity and selectivity in ethylene dimerization
- 23 Downloads
When activated by Et2AlCl phosphine-containing homogeneous nickel complexes and their heterogenized analogs (HMC) formed on silochrome S-120 modified by NH2 and N(PPh2)2 groups differ significantly in their effectiveness in ethylene dimerization. The catalytic activity of Ni-HMC-Et2AlCl depends on how the HMC was formed. Ni-HMC-I obtained by ligand exchange on chemically modified silochrome is ∼5–15 times more effective than Ni-HMC-II synthesized from the gas phase. The selectivity in formation of α-olefins (σC4 + σC6) is ∼4–5 times higher in the presence of Ni-HMC than for its homogeneous analogs.
KeywordsEthylene Nickel Catalytic Activity Metal Complex Ligand Exchange
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. B. Furman, A. V. Kudryashev, A. C. Ivanov, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 512 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.D. B. Furman, A. O. Ivanov, A. Yu. Olenin, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 12, 2674 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.P. L. Timms, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.,14, 273 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Akhmedov, M. T. Antony, M. L. Green, and D. Young, J. Chem. Soc. Dalton Trans.,14, 1412 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Akhmedov, V. G. Mardanov, A. G. Guseinov, et al., in: Abstracts of Papers and Communications [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Sergeev, A. Yu. Vasil'kov, and G. V. Lisichkin, Zh. Vses. Khim. Ova,32, 96 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.V. Sh. Fel'blyum, in: Dimerization and Disproportionation of Olefins [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar