Reaction of benzimidazole-2-thione with cyanoacetylene alcohols
- 15 Downloads
2-Iminobenzimidazo-1,3-thiazines containing a hydroxyl group were obtained by the reaction of benzimid-azole-2-thione with tertiary cyanoacetylene alcohols. It was observed that they have enhanced stability toward alkalis.
KeywordsAlcohol Hydroxyl Thiazine Cyanoacetylene Cyanoacetylene Alcohol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.G. G. Skvortsova, N. D. Abramova, A. G. Mal'kina, Yu. M. Skvortsov, B. V. Trzhtsinskaya, and A. M. Albanov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 963 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.N. D. Abramova, B. V. Trzhtsinskaya, Yu. M. Skvortsov, A. G. Mal'kina, A. M. Albanov, and G. G. Skvortsova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1051 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Skvortsov, A. G. Mal'kina, and B. A. Trofimov, Zh. Org. Khim.,19, 1351 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Skvortsov, A. G. Mal'kina, B. A. Trofimov, A. N. Volkov, N. P. Glazkova, A. G. Proidakov, and V. B. Modonov, Zh. Org. Khim.,18, 983 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.S. R. Landor, J. Organomet. Chem.,9, 129 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985