Reaction of acylacetylenes and methyl propiolate with N,N′-bis(dithiocarboxy)piperazine
The reaction of N,N′-bis(dithiocarboxy)piperazine with acetylenic ketones and methyl propiolate gave N,N′-bis(acylvinyldithiocarbo)- and N,N′ -bis(methoxy-carbonylvinyldithiocarbo)piperazines. Heating the compounds obtained with perchloric acid leads to intramolecular cyclization with the formation of N,N′ -bis[2-acyl(methoxycarbonyl)methyl-1,3-dithietanium]piperazine perchlorates.
KeywordsMethyl Ketone Perchlorate Perchloric Acid Piperazine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. L. Garraway, J. Chem. Soc., 4077 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.M. L. Petrov, V. A. Bobylev, and A. A. Petrov, Zh. Org. Khim., 17, No. 8, 1772 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Drozd and O. A. Popova, Zh. Org. Khim.,16, No. 12, 2616 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Elokhina, A. S. Nakhmanovich, A. E. Aleksandrova, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh.,20, No. 9, 1061 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Elokhina, A. S. Nakhmanovich, I. D. Kalikhman, and G. G. Skvortsova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1686 (1985).Google Scholar