Alteration of zeolite granule dimensions under krypton adsorption
Dilatometer and adsorption measurements have established that there is a direct proportionality between the change in free energy of the vacancy solution and the relative alteration of the dimensions of the X type calcium and lanthanum ion exchange zeolite under krypton adsorption. Adsorption increases the value of the isotropic coefficient of compression of each of these zeolites by one order of magnitude.
KeywordsCalcium Free Energy Zeolite Lanthanum Krypton
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. P. Bering, O. K. Krasil'nikova, and V. V. Serpinskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,231, 373 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Kononyuk, A. I. Sarakhov, and M. M. Dubinin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1691 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.H. S. Sherry, J. Phys. Chem.,72, 4086 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.H. S. Sherry, J. Colloid Interface Sci.,28, 288 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.O. K. Krasil'nikova, A. I. Sarakhov, and M. M. Dubinin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1479 (1977).Google Scholar