Dehydrogenation of propane on aluminoplatinum catalysts modified with Re, Zr, Sc, and Sn
- 45 Downloads
The effect of addition of Re, Zr, Sc, and Sn on an aluminoplatinum catalyst in the reaction of dehydrogenation of propane was investigated. It was shown that addition of 0.2–0.5% Zr, Sc, or Re virtually does not alter the catalytic properties of the aluminoplatinum catalyst (APC); addition of 0.2% Sn increases the activity, selectivity, and stability of Pt/Al2O3. The amount of coke deposited on the APC after the first 5 min of work decreases by three times in the presence of Sn. The coke is more enriched with hydrogen than the other systems formed on the surface of Pt-Sn/Al2O3.
KeywordsHydrogen Propane Dehydrogenation Catalytic Property Work Decrease
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. R. Bursian and S. B. Kogan, Usp. Khim.,58, No. 3, 451 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.Kam Lyu Lok, N. A. Gaidai, S. L. Kiperman, et al., Kinet. Katal.,32, No. 1, 72 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Yang, R. Wu, and L. Lin, J. Catal.,8, No. 4, 345 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Yang, R. Wu, and L. Lin, J. Fuel. Chem. Technol.,16, No. 4, 328 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.T. V. Vasina, A. V. Preobrazhenskii, Yu. A. Savostin, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 9, 1958 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Klimova, Basic Micromethods of Analysis of Organic Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1967), p. 5.Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Eliseev, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol.,29, No. 7, 26 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Kazanskaya and V. A. Skoblo, Calculations of Chemical Equilibria [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1974), p. 227.Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. I. Ermakov, Yu. A. Ryndin, Zh. Loran, and V. K. Duplyakin, Kinet. Katal.,22, No. 5, 1200 (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.Kam Lyu Lok, N. A. Gaidai, and B. S. Gudkov, Kinet. Katal.,27, No. 6, 1365 (1986).Google Scholar