Synthesis of rosefuran from citral
The action of pyridinesulfotrioxide causes the conversion of the morpholine derivative of citral to rosefuran.
KeywordsCitral Morpholine Morpholine Derivative Rosefuran
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.A. V. Semenovskii, E. V. Polunin, I. M. Zaks, and A. M. Moiseenkov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1979, 1327.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Smit and V. F. Kucherov, Usp. Khim.,28, 272 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Shibasaki, S. Terashima, and S. Yamada, Chem. Pharm. Bull.,23, 272, 279 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.S. H. Doss and S. R. Michael, Rev. Roum. Chim.,24, 605 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Buchi Sr., E. Kovats, P. Enggist, and G. Uhde, J. Org. Chem.,33, 1227 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Takeda, K. Shinhama, and S. Tsuboi, Bull. Chem. Soe. Jpn.,50, 1903 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983