Graft polymerization of carbohydrates on the surface of a macroporous silica
- 22 Downloads
A graft polymerization of carbohydrates was carried out on the surface of a macro-porous glass in order to produce biocompatible materials based on macroporous silica.
KeywordsPolymerization Carbohydrate Graft Polymerization Biocompatible Material Macroporous Silica
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. H. Elam, H. Hygren, and M. Steberg, J. Biomed. Mater.,18, 953 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.T. V. Alfredson, C. T. Wehr, L. Tallman, F. Klink, J. Liq. Chrom.,5, No. 3, 489 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Orth and H. Engelhard, Chromatographia,15, No. 2, 91 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.Ch.-Ho Chang, K. M. Gooding, and F. E. Regnier, J. Chromatogr.,120, No. 2, 321 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.E. L. Berman, A. A. Gorkovenko, V. P. Zubov, and V. A. Ponomarenko, Bioorgan. Khimiya,11, 1125 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988