Synthesis and spectroscopic and catalytic properties of a complex of palladium(II) with alizarin complexone
A 1∶1 complex of Pd(II) with alizarin complexone was synthesized and characterized. This complex displays high catalytic activity in the hydrogenation of nitrobenzene and 1-hexene.
KeywordsHydrogenation Catalytic Activity Palladium Catalytic Property Nitrobenzene
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Bulatov, E. N. Izakovich, L. N. Karklin', and M. L. Khidekel', Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 9, 2032 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.USA Patent No. 192236; Chem. Abstr.,63, 8517g (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Leonard and T. S. West, J. Chem. Soc., 4477 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Bulatov and M. L. Khidekel', Transition Met. Chem.,5, 123 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Bulatov and M. L. Khidekel', Catalysis and Progress in Chemical Technology, Proceedings of the First Soviet-Indian Seminar on Catalysis, Novosibirsk (1984), p. 56.Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Bulatov and A. N. Gabrielova, Proceedings of the Twenty-Fifth International Conference on Coordination Chemistry, China (1987), p. 748.Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Bulatov, Rev. Roum. Chim.,34, No. 5, 1449 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Chernyaev (ed.), Synthesis of Platinum Group Metal Complexes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964), p. 183.Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Peshkova and M. I. Gromova, Practical Handbook on Spectrophotometry and Colorimetry [in Russian], Izd. Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991