Synthesis of bicyclic Β-oxo nitrones: Derivatives of 6-azabicyclo[3.2.1] octane and their reactions with nucleophilic reagents
- 26 Downloads
It was shown that the recyclization of enamino ketones (hydrogenated derivatives of benzimidazole), which proceeds in an acid medium, leads to 6-azabicyclo[3.2.1]-oct-6-en-8-ones. The reactions of these with nucleophilic reagents proceed primarily at the carbonyl group, while reactions with an excess of organometallic reagents with subsequent oxidation lead to stable nitroxide radicals (derivatives of 6-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane).
KeywordsOxidation Carbonyl Ketone Carbonyl Group Acid Medium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Reznikov and L. B. Volodarskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 5, 612 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Reznikov and L. B. Volodarskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 2, 390 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Reznikov, T. I. Reznikova, and L. B. Volodarskii, Zh. Org. Khim.,18, No. 10, 2135 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.D. G. Witting, Topics in Current Chemistry, Vol. 67, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Reznikov, V. V. Martin, and L. B. Volodarskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 6, 1398 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Berti, M. Colonna, L. Greci, and L. Marchetti, Tetrahedron,35, 1745 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Reznikov, L. A. Vishnivetskaya, and L. B. Volodarskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin. No. 5, 620 (1988).Google Scholar