Electrical properties, vibrational spectra, and conformation of N, N-di (chloromethyl)amides
- 15 Downloads
N,N-Di(chloromethyl)amides have a conformation of the gg type with dihedral CNCCl angles of 100–120°.
KeywordsAmide Electrical Property Vibrational Spectrum Chloromethyl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Vereshchagin, A. p. Timosheva, S. G. Vul'fson, A. B. Remizov, and B. A. Arbuzov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2417 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.D. M. Nasyrov and A. N. Vereshchagin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 580 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.E. M. Popov, V. N. Zheltova, and G. A. Kogan, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,11, 1053 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.E. M. Popov and V. N. Zheltova, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,14, 122 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Gribov and E. M. Popov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,145, 761 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Bohme, J.-P. Denis, and H.-J. Drechsler, Ann. Chem., 1447 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Dement'ev, V. I. Smirnov, and L. A. Gribov, Filed in VINITI as No. 4018-76.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983