Nitroxyl derivatives of pyrazolo [3,4-d]pyrimidine
- 38 Downloads
Pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidine nitroxyl derivatives having different distances between the paramagnetic center and the pyrazolopyrimidine ring have been prepared for the first time.
KeywordsPyrimidine Paramagnetic Center Nitroxyl Pyrazolopyrimidine Nitroxyl Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. C. Bray, Enzymes (ed. by P. D. Boyer), Vol. 12, B362, Academic Press, New York and London (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Shapiro, L. S. Bogach, V. M. Chumakov, A. A. Krdpacheva, V. I. Suskina, and É. G. Rozantsev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2077 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.R. I. Zhdanov, Paramagnetic Models of Biologically Active Compounds [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981), p. 239.Google Scholar
- 6.L. J. Bellamy, The Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules, Methuen, London (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.P. K. Robins, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,78, 784 (1956).Google Scholar
- 8.É. G. Rozantsev, Free Iminoxyl Radicals [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1970), p. 190.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983