PMR spectra of some five- and six-membered heterocyclic compounds of silicon and germanium
- 25 Downloads
The PMR spectra of various 1-sila- and 1-germacyclopentanes and also those of some substituted disilacyclohexanes are discussed. The influence of the magnetic field of the aryl and vinyl substituents in 1,1-dialkyl-2,5-diaryl(vinyl)-1-sila(germa)cyclopentanes on the chemical shifts of the protons of the individual groups is studied, the differences found in the position of the PMR lines of the methyl and methylene groups showing the existence of cis-trans isomers in these heterocycles. With 1,1-dimethyl-2,5-divinylsilacyclopentane as an example, an increase in screening due to the magnetism of the multiple bonds for the protons of groups not directly connected with the unsaturated groupings and located in a direction perpendicular to the axis of the double bond has been found experimentally.
KeywordsMethyl Silicon Magnetic Field Organic Chemistry Chemical Shift
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. M. Nefedov, M. N. Manakov, and A. D. Petrov, Izv. AN SSSR, OKhN, 1717, 1961; 1228, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.O. M. Nefedov, M. N. Manakov, V. N. Medvedev, A. S. Khachaturov, and V. I. Shiryaev, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 2, 299, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.O. M. Nefedov, M. N. Manakov, and A. D. Petrov, DAN, 147, 1376, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.O. M. Nefedov and M. N. Manakov, Izv. AN SSSR, ser. khim., 840, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.O. M. Nefedov, M. N. Manakov, and A. D. Petrov, DAN, 154, 394, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.M. N. Manakov, Candidate's dissertation, Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
- 7.O. M. Nefedov, Doctoral dissertation, Moscow, 1967.Google Scholar
- 8.H. Gilman and W. H. Atwell, J. Organometal. Chem., 2, 291, 1964.Google Scholar
- 9.D. R. Weyenberg, L. H. Toporcer, and A. E. Bey, J. Org. Chem., 30, 4096, 1965.Google Scholar
- 10.J. Pople, W. Schneider, and J. Bernstein, High Resolution Nuclear Magnetic Resonance [Russian translation], IL, Moscow, 224–227, 1962.Google Scholar
- 11.A. F. Plate, N. A. Momma, and Yu. P. Egorov, DAN, 97, 847, 1954.Google Scholar