Some transformations of fluorochloronitroalcohols
- 17 Downloads
Previously unreported bis(fluorochloronitroalkyl) sulfites were obtained upon carrying out the reactions with flushing of hydrogen chloride by an inert gas or using an amine acceptor, while the reaction with SOCl2+DMF (the Weismeier-Haake reagent) gives O-formylation. Fluorochloronitromethyl ketones were obtained for the first time upon the oxidation of secondary fluorochloronitroalcohols using potassium dichromate.
KeywordsOxidation Hydrogen Chloride Potassium Ketone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The Chemistry of Aliphatic and Alicyclic Nitro Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974), p. 100.Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Brel', L. A. Chepakova, N. F. Kartavtseva, and I. V. Martynov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 4, 993 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Krolevets, L. I. Ragulin, and A. G. Popov, Zh. Org. Khim.,33, No. 1, 104 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Vinogradova, V. A. Pankratova, V. V. Korshak, and L. I. Komarov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 513 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Golubok, T. D. Zhilinskaya, K. A. V'yunov, et al., Zh. Org. Khim.,15, No. 4, 725 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.Syntheses of Organofluorine Compounds (Monomers and Intermediates) [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1977), p. 98.Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Fokin, V. A. Komarov, S. M. Davydova, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 55 1165 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.I. L. Knunyants, A. V. Fokin, and V. A. Komarov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 708 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.M. D. Bargamova, G. G. Bargamov, and I. L. Knunyants, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 708 (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.Organic Chemistry Laboratory Textbook [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Mir, Moscow (1979), p. 60.Google Scholar