Behavior of 4-hydroxy-4-methyl-2-pentynonitrile in water in the presence of lithium hydroxide
- 23 Downloads
4-Hydroxy-4-methyl-2-pentynonitrile is transformed by the action of LiOH in water to 2,2,4,4-tetramethyl-5-cyanomethylene-1,3-dioxolane and 5-amino-2,2-dimethyl-2,3-dihydro-3-furanone.
KeywordsLithium Hydroxide LiOH Dioxolane Lithium Hydroxide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Skvortsov, A. G. Mal'kina, B. A. Trofimov, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1349 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Skvortsov, A. G. Mal'kina, and B. A. Trofimov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 996 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Matsumura, T. Saraie, and N. Hashimoto, J. Takeda Res. Lab.,30, 682 (1971); Ref. Zh. Khim., 12Zh114 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.H. G. Viehe (ed.), Chemistry of Acetylenes, Dekker, New York (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.S. R. Landor, B. Demetrion, R. Grezeskowiak, and D. J. Povey, J. Organomet. Chem.,93, 129 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Skvortsov, E. I. Moshchevitina, and A. G. Mal'kina, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1286 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989