Fluorination of some phosphoric acid derivatives
The stable complex of triethylamine with hydrogen fluoride is an effective reagent for the preparation of dialkyl fluorophosphates from various phosphoric acid derivatives containing a good leaving group.
KeywordsHydrogen Fluoride Phosphoric Acid Acid Derivative Triethylamine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Corbridge, Fundamentals of the Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Technology of Phosphorus [in Russian], Iz. Mir, Moscow (1982), p. 416.Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Olah, Acc. Chem. Res.,13, 330 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Franz, J. Fluor. Chem.,15, 423 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Riesel and M. Kant, Z. Chem.,24, 382 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.Z. Franke, The Chemistry of Toxic Substances [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1973), p. 268.Google Scholar