Calculation of heat adsorption of certain halomethanes on graphitized thermal black
- 18 Downloads
Initial heats of adsorption of a number of halomethanes on graphite have been calculated by a semiempirical molecular-statistical method and from the proportionality of the heat of adsorption to critical parameters of the adsorbate. The results from these calculations are in satisfactory agreement with each other and with the available experimental data.
KeywordsExperimental Data Graphite Critical Parameter Satisfactory Agreement Heat Adsorption
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Berezin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,217, No. 4, 843 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Tomanovskaya and B. E. Kolotova, Freons-Properties and Application [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1970), p. 182.Google Scholar
- 3.C. Vidal-Madjar, H. F. Gonnord, F. Benchah, and G. Guiochon, J. Chem. Sci.,16, No. 5, 190 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.R. C. Reid, J. M. Prausnitz, and T. K. Sherwood, The Properties of Gases and Liquids, Mc-Graw-Hill, New York (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Avgul, A. V. Kiselev, and D. P. Poshkus, Adsorption of Gases and Vapors on Homogeneous Surfaces [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.A. K. Buryak and D. P. Poshkus, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 223 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.A. K. Buryak and D. P. Poshkus, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 12 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.L. V. Vilkov, V. S. Mastryukov, and N. I. Sadova, Determination of Geometric Structure of Free Molecules [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Dolle, M. Matecki, and A. Thomy, Surf. Sci.,91, 271 (1980).Google Scholar
- 10.E. Leibnitz and H. G. Struppe (eds.), Handbook of Gas Chromatography [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1988), Part 2.Google Scholar