Addition of 2, 2-dichloropropane to 1-hexene and its chemical reactions initiated by systems based on FE(CO)5 and Mn2(CO)10
Addition of 2, 2-dichloropropane to 1-hexene initiated by Fe(CO)5 in combination with HMFA affords 2,4-dichloro-2-methylcotane and 4-chloro-2-methyl-1-octene.
It has been shown that hydrogenolysis of the C-Cl bond in 2,2-dichloropropane, leading to 2-chloropropane, proceeds efficiently in the presence of Mn2(CO)10 in combination with Et3SiH.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Kiseleva, N. A. Rybakova, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2408 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Rybakova, L. N. Kiseleva, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2623 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.F. K. Velichko, R. A. Amriev, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1455 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Vinogradova, F. K. Velichko, R. A. Amriev, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 203 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Huffadine, B. M. Peake, B. H. Robinson, J. Simpson, and P. A. Dawson, J. Organoinet. Chem.,121, 391 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.R. G. Gasanov, L. V. Ivanova, N. A. Kuz'mina, and E. Ts. Chukovskaya, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khira., 2062 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.C. Chatgilialoglu, K. U. Ingold, and J. C. Scaina, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,104, 5123 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.E. N. Huntress, The Preparation, Properties, Chemical Behaviour and Identification of Organic Chlorine Compounds, New York-London (1948), pp. 990, 944, 943.Google Scholar