Synthesis of polymeric phosphinocarborane complexes of Rh(I) and their catalytic properties in olefin and diene hydrogenation
- 25 Downloads
A method has been developed for the synthesis of polymeric phosphinocarborane complexes of rhodium(I), based on copolymerization of methyl methacrylate with salts of 1-isopropenyl(3)-1,2-dicarbaundecaborate and subsequent interaction of the resulting polymeric matrix with tris(triphenylphosphine)rhodium chloride.
It has been shown that the phosphinocarborane complexes of rhodium(I) have high activities in the hydrogenation and isomerization of olefins and diolefins.
KeywordsHydrogenation Methyl Chloride High Activity Polymeric Matrix
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Lisichkin and A. Ya. Yuffa, Heterogeneous Metal-Complex Catalysts [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.C. E. Carraher and J. Sheats (ed.), Organometallic Polymers, Academic Press, New York (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.B. A. Sosinsky, W. S. Kalb, R. A. Grey, V. A. Uski, and M. F. Hawthorne, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,99, 6768 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.E. S. Chandrasekaran, D. A. Thompson and R. W. Rudolph, Inorg. Chem.,17, 760 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.J. A. Osborn, F. H. Hardine, J. F. Young, and G. Wilkinson, J. Chem. Soc. A, 1730 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Z. Sharf, V. D. Kopylova, L. P. Karapetyan, E. L. Frumkina, L. Kh. Freidlin, K. M. Saldadze, and V. N. Krutii, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2746 (1977).Google Scholar