Molecular conformations and hydrogen bonds of dimethyl (hydroxymethyl) phosphine oxide
- 22 Downloads
It has been shown by the methods of IR spectroscopy and molecular mechanics that dimethyl (hydroxymethyl) phosphine oxide exists in dilute solutions in CC14, in the form of an equilibrium mixture of conformera.
An intramolecular hydrogen bond is realized in one of the conformers, and its energy has been estimated from the IR spectra and theoretical data.
KeywordsOxide Hydrogen Spectroscopy Hydrogen Bond Molecular Mechanic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Tichý, in: Advances in Organic Chemistry, Vol. 5, Interscience, New York-London-Sydney (1965), pp. 115–298.Google Scholar
- 2.E. N. Tsvetkov, T. E. Krön, É. N. Mironova, and M. I. Kabachnik, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1859 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Dashevskii, Conformations of Organic Molecules [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974), pp. 65–145.Google Scholar
- 4.R. R. Shagidullin, A. Kh. Plyamovatyi, and S. A. Katsyuba, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2262 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.R. R. Shagidullin and A. Kh. Plyamovatyi, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 560 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.R. R. Shagidullin, A. V. Chernova, and E. P. Trutneva, “Intermolecular hydrogen bonds in hydroxyphosphoryl and hydroxythiophosphoryl compounds,” Article deposited in the All-Union Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR (VINITI), No. 2192-81, May 12, 1981.Google Scholar
- or]7.R. R. Shagidullin and E. P. Trutneva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1753 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.R. G. Islamov, I. S. Pominov, M. G. Zimin, et al., Zh. Obshch. Khim.,44, 507 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Kh. Plyamovatyi, V. G. Dashevskii, and M. I. Kabachnik, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,235, 124 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.W. J. Orville-Thomas (ed.), Internal Rotation of Molecules, Wiley-Interscience, London-New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Iogansen, in: N. D. Sokolov (ed.), Hydrogen Bonding [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981), p. 132.Google Scholar
- 12.Yu. A. Pentin and V. M. Tatevskii, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,31, 1830 (1957).Google Scholar