Preparation of complexes of cyclopentadienyltricarbonylmanganese with bidentate o-carborane-phosphine, and arsine ligands
- 37 Downloads
Complexes have been prepared from cyclopentadienyltricarbonylmanganese and bidentate o-carborane phosphine, arsine, and mixed ligands.
KeywordsPhosphine Arsine Mixed Ligand Cyclopentadienyltricarbonylmanganese
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Lewis, R. S. Nyholm, A. G. Osborne, S. S. Sandhu, and M. H. B. Stiddard, Chem. Ind. (London), 1398 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Nyholm, S. S. Sandhu, and M. H. B. Stiddard, J. Chem. Soc., 5916 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Hayter and L. F. Williams, Inorg. Nucl. Chem.,26, 1977 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Lokshin, A. G. Ginzburg, V. N. Setkina, D. N. Kursanov, and J. B. Nemirovskaya, J. Organomet. Chem.,37, 347 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Ginzburg, L. A. Fedorov, P. V. Petrovskii, D. N. Kursanov, and J. B. Nemirovskaya, J. Organomet. Chem.,73, 77 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Ginzburg, P. O. Okulevich, V. N. Setkina, G. A. Panosyan, and D. N. Kursanov, J. Organomet. Chem.,81, 201 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985