Regioselective hydroalumination of unsaturated hydrocarbons by alkylalanes catalyzed by zirconium complexes
An effective method has been developed for the preparation of difficultly accessible higher dialkylhaloalanes by hydroalumination of mono-, di-, and tri-olefins of different structures by i-Bu2AlCl in the presence of Cp2ZrCl2.
KeywordsZirconium Hydrocarbon Unsaturated Hydrocarbon Cp2ZrCl2 Zirconium Complex
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U. M. Dzhemilev, O. S. Vostrikova, A. G. Ibragimov, G. A. Tolstikov, and L. M. Zelenova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 476 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Gavrilenko, L. A. Chekulaeva, and L. I. Zakharkin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1171 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Tolstikov and V. P. Yur'ev, Organoaluminum Syntheses [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979), p. 131.Google Scholar
- 4.U. M. Dzhemilev, A. G. Ibragimov, O. S. Vostrikova, G. A. Tolstikov, and L. M. Zelenova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 361 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Negishin and T. Joshida, Tetrahedron Lett.,21, 1501 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Korneev, Chemistry and Technology of Organoaluminum Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1979), p. 247.Google Scholar