Study of sequence of N and O atoms in dimethylsilazaoxanes by means of1H,13C, and29Si NMR
- 33 Downloads
A study has been made of the PMR spectra of 10- and 12-membered dimethylcyclosilazaoxanes. The spectra of the methyl-group protons are not characteristic.
From the PMR spectra of the NH protons, the sequence of five atoms with a central N atom can be identified.
From the13C NMR spectra, sequences of seven atoms with a central Si atom can be differentiated.
In the29Si NMR spectra, the influence of the immediate environment is the most clearcut; the influence of the more distant atoms is complex in nature.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. K. Harris and B. J. Kimber, J. Organomet. Chem.,70, 43 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Janke, G. Engelhardt, H. Krigsmann, and F. Keller, Plaste Kautsch.,26, 612 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.K. A. Andrianov, L. M. Volkova, and V. N. Talanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2045 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.J. G. Murray and R. K. Griffith, J. Org. Chem.,29, 1215 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Wilcock, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,68, 691 (1946).Google Scholar
- 6.U. Wannagat and E. Bogusch, Monatsh. Chem.,102, 1806 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Engelhardt, H. Janke, M. Magi, T. Pehk, and E. Lipmaa, J. Organomet. Chem.,28, 293 (1971).Google Scholar