Basicities of phosphinylalkylamines in water and ethanol
- 15 Downloads
The pKa values of various phosphinylalkylamines in water and ethanol were determined. The inductive effect of phosphinyl groups on the basicities of the investigated amines was demonstrated. The inductive constants of a series of substituents were estimated.
KeywordsInductive Effect Inductive Constant Phosphinyl Phosphinyl Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. N. Tsvetkov, R. A. Malevannaya, L. I. Petrovskaya, and M. I. Kabachnik, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,44, 1225 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.E. N. Tsvetkov, R. A. Malevannaya, and M. I. Kabachnik, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,45, 716 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Aksnes and J. Songstad, Acta Chem. Scand.,19, 888 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.H. K. Hall, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,79, 441 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Bel'skii, L. A. Kudryavtseva, K. A. Derstuganova, A. B. Teitel'baum, and B. E. Ivanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 966 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.Tables of Rate and Equilibrium Constants of Heterolytic Organic Reactions [in Russian], Vols. 1(1), 2(1), VINITI, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Pal'm, Fundamentals of the Quantitative Theory of Organic Reactions [in Russian]. Khimiya, Leningrad (1967), p. 109.Google Scholar
- 8.L. E. Tammelin, Acta Chem. Scand.,11, 1340 (1960).Google Scholar