Catalytic properties of superhigh-silica zeolites in conversions of certain hydrocarbons
- 15 Downloads
On the basis of decationized forms of superhigh-silica zeolites with a mole ratio SiO2/Al2O3 from 33 to 83, new and effective Pd catalysts have been synthesized for n-pentane isomerization, n-butane disproportionation, n-hexane isomerization and hydrocracking, and benzene hydrogenation.
A correlation has been established between the hydrocracking (or cracking) activity of the decationized forms of the zeolites and the isomerizing activity of the Pd/HTsVK catalysts in n-pentane conversions.
KeywordsHydrogenation Benzene Zeolite Hydrocarbon Catalytic Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. A. Rabo (editor), Zeolite Chemistry and Catalysis, American Chemical Society, Washington, D.C. (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Flanigen, in: Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Zeolites, Naples, Italy (1980) L. V. C. Rees, ed., Heyden, Philadelphia (1980), pp. 760–780.Google Scholar
- 3.P. A. Jacobs, J. B. Uytterhoeven, M. Steyns, G. Froment, and J. Weitkamp, Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Zeolites, Naples, Italy (1980), L. V. C. Rees, ed., Heyden, Philadelphia (1980), p. 607.Google Scholar
- 4.Kh. M. Minachev, V. I. Garanin, V. V. Kharlamov, and T. A. Isakova, Kinet. Katal.,13, 1101 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.Kh. M. Minachev, V. V. Kharlamov, and V. I. Garanin, Neftekhimiya,20, 3 (1980).Google Scholar