Sequence of stages in the aromatization of ethylene on high-silicon zeolites
- 45 Downloads
Based on a study of the rate and selectivity of the reaction of aromatization of ethylene on high-silicon zeolite, the agreement of the experimentally observed distribution of the groups of products expected from the stoichiometry of the reaction was established for the temperature range studied.
KeywordsEthylene Zeolite Aromatization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. D. Chang, Catal. Rev. Sci. Eng.,25, 1 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.D. D. Chang and C. T.-W. Chu, J. Catal.,74, 203 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Romannikov and K. G. Ione, Kinet. Katal.,25, 92 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.E. G. Derouane, J. B. Nagy, P. Dejaifve, J. H. Van Hoof, B. P. Spekman, J. C. Védrine, and C. Naccache, J. Catal.,53, 40 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.J. C. Védrine, P. Dejaifve, E. D. Garbowski, and E. G. Derouane, in: B. Imelik (ed.), Catalysis of Zeolites, Elsevier, Amsterdam (1980), p. 29.Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Romannikov, V. N. Sidelnikov, and K. G. Ione, React. Kinet. Catal. Lett.,27, 27 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Romannikov, S. Hoćevar, B. Drźaj, and V. M. Mastikhin, Zeolites,3, 311 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.D. R. Stull, E. F. Westrum, Jr., and G. C. Sinke, Chemical Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds, Wiley, New York (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.U. S. Patent No. 4080395 (1978).Google Scholar