1H and13C NMR spectra of certain derivatives of silacyclopentanes, and their isomers
- 19 Downloads
A study has been made of the1H and13C NMR spectra of six 1,1,3,4-substituted silacyclopentanes, and the spectral parameters have been obtained.
For the substituted silacyclopentanes, the same as for 3,4-substituted sulfolanes, the isomerism of the compounds can be established on the basis of the difference between chemical shifts of the geminal protons at C2 and C5 in the1H NMR spectra, and also according to the chemical shifts and direct carbon-proton constants of the13C atoms bonded to a substituent in the13C NMR spectra.
KeywordsChemical Shift Spectral Parameter Sulfolanes Geminal Proton Silacyclopentanes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Spirikhin, R. A. Sadykov, B. V. Flekhter, N. N. Novitskaya, A. A. Panasenko, and G. A. Tolstikov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1029 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.R. V. Kunakova, F. V. Sharipova, G. A. Tolstikov, L. M. Zelenova, A. A. Panasenko, L. V. Spirikhin, and U. M. Dzhemilev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1833 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Panasenko, L. V. Spirikhin, V. S. Sultanova, R. A. Sadykov, and G. A. Tolstikov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2723 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.J. W. Cooper, Spectroscopic Techniques for Organic Chemists, New York (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Anteunis and D. Danneels, Org. Magn. Reson.,7, 345 (1975).Google Scholar