Catalysis by transition-metal salts of transamidation between allyl- and n-butylamines and DMFA
- 35 Downloads
Chlorides of Eh, Pd, Fe, Co, Ni, and Cu catalyze the transamidation between DMFA and allylamide, and RhCl3 also catalyzes the reactions of DMFA with n-butylamine.
KeywordsChloride Catalysis Allyl DMFA RhCl3
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.R. Jaunin, Helv. Chim. Acta,35, 1414 (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.G. R. Pettit and L. R. Carsan, Can. J. Chem.,43, 2640 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.Yoshio Otsuji, Noboru Matsumura, and Eiji Imoto, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn.,41, 1485 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.U. M. Dzhemilev, R. N. Fakhretdinov, A. G. Telin, and G. A. Tolstikov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2158 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Kraus, Synthesis, 361 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.Yoshinoro Yamamoto, Hidetaka Yatag, and Kazuhiro Maruyama, J. Chem. Soc. Chem. Commun., 835 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Weissberg (ed.), Techniques of Chemistry, Vol. 2, Organic Solvents, Wiley (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986