Mechanism for the reaction of triethylgermane with dialkylmercury compounds
- 18 Downloads
A radical chain mechanism was proposed for the reaction of triethylgermane with dialkylmercury compounds.
KeywordsRadical Chain Chain Mechanism Radical Chain Mechanism Triethylgermane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Vyazankin, G. A. Razuvaev, and E. N. Gladyshev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,151, 1326 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Vyazankin, G. A. Razuvaev, and O. A. Kruglaya, Organometallics in Chemical Synthesis,1, 205 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Vyazankin, G. A. Razuvaev, and O. A. Kruglaya, Organomet. Chem. Rev.,A3, 323 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Bychkov, V. A. Kuznetsov, I. V. Lomanova, A. A. Klimov, and A. I. Burov, The Chemistry of Heteroorganic Compounds [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1976), p. 53.Google Scholar
- 5.W. P. Neuman and U. Blaukat, Angew. Chem.,81, 625 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.E. G. Rozantsev and D. V. Sholle, The Organic Chemistry of Free Radicals [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1979), p. 338.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Kruglyak, G. G. Dyadyusha, V. A. Kuprievich, L. M. Podol'skaya, and G. I. Kagan, Methods for the Calculation of Electronic Structures and Molecular Spectra [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969), p. 276.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985