Mechanism for the reaction of triethylgermane with dialkylmercury compounds
- 19 Downloads
A radical chain mechanism was proposed for the reaction of triethylgermane with dialkylmercury compounds.
KeywordsRadical Chain Chain Mechanism Radical Chain Mechanism Triethylgermane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Vyazankin, G. A. Razuvaev, and E. N. Gladyshev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,151, 1326 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Vyazankin, G. A. Razuvaev, and O. A. Kruglaya, Organometallics in Chemical Synthesis,1, 205 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Vyazankin, G. A. Razuvaev, and O. A. Kruglaya, Organomet. Chem. Rev.,A3, 323 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Bychkov, V. A. Kuznetsov, I. V. Lomanova, A. A. Klimov, and A. I. Burov, The Chemistry of Heteroorganic Compounds [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1976), p. 53.Google Scholar
- 5.W. P. Neuman and U. Blaukat, Angew. Chem.,81, 625 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.E. G. Rozantsev and D. V. Sholle, The Organic Chemistry of Free Radicals [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1979), p. 338.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Kruglyak, G. G. Dyadyusha, V. A. Kuprievich, L. M. Podol'skaya, and G. I. Kagan, Methods for the Calculation of Electronic Structures and Molecular Spectra [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969), p. 276.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985