Reaction of combination of trimethylvinylsilane with organic halides catalyzed by palladium derivatives
- 34 Downloads
It has been discovered that halopyridines, halonaphthalene, iodocarborane, and aryl iodides are vinylated by a reaction of trimethylvinylsilane, catalyzed by palladium complexes.
KeywordsIodide Palladium Halide Palladium Complex Aryl Iodide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.I. S. Akhrem, N. M. Chistovalova, and M. E. Vol'pin, Usp. Khim.,52 953 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Kumada, Pure and Appl. Chem.,52, 669 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Milstein and J. K. Stille, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,101, 4994 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Beletskaya, J. Organomet. Chem.,250, 551 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Hallberg and C. Westerlund, Chem. Lett., 1993 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Polyakova and R. A. Khmel'nitskii, Mass Spectrometry in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985