Geometric factor in prototropic reactions of neutral and charged radicals
- 22 Downloads
The difference between the rate constants of thermodynamically favorable proton-transfer reactions between NH- and OH-containing radicals and heterocyclic bases and those diffusion-controlled reactions is due to the reactivity anisotropy of the reagents.
KeywordsAnisotropy Geometric Factor Charged Radical Heterocyclic Basis Reactivity Anisotropy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. B. Petrushenko, A. I. Vokin, V. K. Turchaninov, and S. E. Korostova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 41 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. S. Bagdasar'yan, Usp. Khim.,53, 1073 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Rehm and A. Weller, Ber. Bunsenges. Phys. Chem.,73, 834 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.K. B. Petrushenko, V. K. Turchaninov, A. I. Vokin, and Yu. L. Frolov, Teor. Éksp. Khim.,17, 103 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Burshtein, I. V. Khudyakov, and B. I. Yakobson, Progr. React. Kinet.,13, 221 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.A. B. Doktorov and N. N. Lukzen, Khim. Fiz.,4, 616 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Tsuchida, M. Yamomoto, and Y. Nishijima, J. Phys. Chem.,88, 5062 (1984).Google Scholar