Dynamics of change in reactivity of extrinsic molecules when exposed to light
- 18 Downloads
A method was proposed for studying the change in the state of extrinsic molecules in a solid polymeric matrix when exposed to light.
The effect of light on a system with an upset distribution of the particles based on their reactivity leads to a partial restoration of the starting distribution.
KeywordsPolymeric Matrix Partial Restoration Upset Distribution Solid Polymeric Matrix
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. C. Albrecht, J. Mol. Spectr.,6, 84 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.A. C. Albrecht, J. Chem. Phys.,27, 1413 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Pergushov, O. N. Bormotko, and V. S. Gurman, Chem. Phys. Lett.,51, 269 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Tadamasa, J. Phys. Chem.,82, 991 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.C. D. Eisembach, Makromol. Chem.,51, 565 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Kh. Vorob'ev and V. S. Gurman, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,253, 138 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Anisimov and O. N. Karpukhin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1914 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Anisimov, O. M. Karpukhin, and A. M. Mattuchchi, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,214, 828 (1974).Google Scholar